Wellspring Church is the Jersey Shore’s newest church. Launch March 5th, 2017. This is an exciting time as we are 68 days from launch at the time of this posting. We have a launch team of about 85 people and plan to launch with about 200 people. Please review our website www.wellspring.one to get a ‘feel’ for our church. We are in relentless pursuit of our community through practical acts of kindness. On the website you will find links to our social media. We don’t want to be ‘normal.’ We want to reach people no one else is reaching.
Here is the job description:
Director of Well Kids - Job Description
Name of staff: To Be Filled; Vacant
Start Date: ASAP
In a sentence:
The goal of this position is to present the foundational truths of God's Word to kids through creative experiences and small group relationships.
- Lead weekend Well Kids experience for 3 years-5th.
- Staff and maintain a safe, clean nursery for birth to 3 years.
- Schedule and staff volunteer teachers and helpers for Birth - 5th.
- Prepare weekly Gospel Project curriculum for classrooms.
- Provide ongoing training for Well Kids ministry leaders and teachers.
- Schedule and recruit for worship, media, & arts teams for Well Kids experiences.
- Perform weekly administrative tasks (ie: background checks, emails, phone calls, etc).
- Develop a ministry to resource parents to disciple their kids.
- In the portable church setting, oversight of weekly set up and breakdown of children’s ministry area.
- Promote and encourage the mission and values of Wellspring Church through Well Kids.
- Weekly "all staff" meetings.
- Weekly meeting with supervisor
- Bi-monthly planning meetings (teachers & leaders)
- Training, vision casting, curriculum planning
- Weekly preparation of curriculum
- Burn DVD's for classes
- Print all materials for teachers
- Prepare all materials for crafts or projects
- Monthly Scheduling
- Create schedule for teachers, leaders, and helpers 2 months ahead
- Troubleshoot scheduling conflicts
- Weekly Volunteer Encouragement
- Send out thank you cards and make phone calls to show appreciation
- Sunday responsibilities
- Runs walk-thru huddle
- Point person for all Well Kids areas
- Teach 3 years-5th Well Kids experience
- Problem solve issues and last minute details
Responsible to: Lead Pastor
Works closely with: Ministry leadership team
- Previous experience with Children's Ministry in a Modern Church setting
- Ability to teach and hold the attention of kids of different ages in one room
- Ability to lead individuals of different ages and backgrounds
- Some computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, CCB Database (will train you on this)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
Time Required: 15-20 hours per week
Length of Service: Yearly Review
How to Apply: Send cover letter, resume and multiple references to Jason Coache via email at email@example.com. In the cover letter please reference how applicant’s ministry philosophy and beliefs align with the Wellspring mission and core values (http://wellspring.one/values/)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorNew Life Bible Fellowship
- Tucson, Arizona
- January 17
Director of Children's MinistryTrinity United Methodist Church
- Columbus, Ohio
- January 17
Director of Preschool & Children's MinistriesFBC Greeneville
- Greeneville, Tennessee
- January 17
Director of Children's MinistryFellowship Bible Church of the Ozarks
- Rogersville, Missouri
- January 17
Children and Family Ministry DirectorSt Luke Lutheran Church
- Gahanna, Ohio
- January 16
Wellspring Church is the Jersey Shore’s newest church. We launch March 5th, 2017. This is an exciting time as we are 65 days from launch at the time of this posting. We have a launch team of about 85 people and plan to launch with about 200 people. Please review our website www.wellspring.one to get a ‘feel’ for our church. We are in relentless pursuit of our community through practical acts of kindness. On the website you will find links to our social media. We don’t want to be ‘normal.’ We want to reach people no one else More...