The House Manager is responsible for day-to-day operation and management of the facility. He will be responsible for maintaining order in the paper flow and programming for residents. Residents are male so the House Manager must be male.
Skill Set Experience | Qualifications
- Single Male (unmarried, without children)
- Management experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Agrees with the Statement of Faith, Constitution, Mission Statement, and Vision of Woodside Bible Church
- Lives consistently with the moral qualifications of 1 Timothy 3 and Ephesians 4 & 5
Additional Notes Duties | Responsibilities
- Supervises, instructs and corrects residents
- Sets consistent behavioral expectations in conjunction with residents’ program trajectory
- Sets examples of appropriate behavior while maintaining correction consistently and professionally
- Teaches daily living skills, and supervises all aspects of the residents’ daily routine
- Schedules home activities and motivates residents to participate
- Develops interpersonal communication with residents
- Assists the residents in developing group interaction and problem-solving skills
- Documents all information regarding the residents’ progress
- Records pertinent communications in daily logbook
- Completes and reports all special Incident Reports
- Provides for physical needs of the residents
- Purchases and prepares food, and maintains food service record
- Inspects home daily for safety, cleanliness, equipment and required documentation
- Inspects program vehicle for safety, cleanliness, orderliness and the need for repair
- Transports residents as needed
- Participates in meetings and training as necessary
- Responsible for completion of above duties in assigned home, in addition to:
- Selects, supervises and evaluates performance of Mentors
- Performs special assignments as required
- More duties could be added at any time
Ensure that all actions performed within the context of this job position accomplishes and furthers the mission, vision and values of Woodside Bible Church (Belong, Grow, Reach).
Incumbent adheres to the Statement of Faith as established and approved by Woodside Bible Church.
Additional Notes | Disclaimers
Other duties as required may be added or changed. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.