New Walk Church in Zephyrhills, FL (greater Tampa Bay area) launched in 2006 as a church plant, meeting in a YMCA. Since then, we have experienced sustained growth and witnessed incredible life change. Today, we consistently serve 2000+ people every weekend.
Our 10-year history includes over 4000 people beginning a relationship with Christ their Savior and over 1000 baptized! In the summer of 2015 we moved into our brand new, state of the art, permanent worship facility, where we continue to partner with God
in “Unleashing new purpose in every life through Jesus Christ.” Additional information is available at www.newwalk.church
We are seeking candidates for the Production Coordinator position. We are looking for someone to develop, make functional, oversee and coordinate the Production Team in conjunction with the overall vision of New Walk Church. This role reports to the Director
of Creative Arts and will work closely with the Director of Worship Arts to make the very best presentation of excellence in all areas of Production. The desired end result would be that all media should have but one focal point—the God of the Holy Bible.
The Production Coordinator reports to the Director of Creative Arts. In addition to production and administrative skills, the right person will also possess the desire to be a spiritual leader--one who leads by example, who cultivates a positive spirit throughout
the church family, and who represents Christ and His church well in the community at large.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL CHURCH WIDE EVENTS & MINISTRIES
- Be at all weekend services to ensure proper production of all services.
- Stay on top off all media technology issues and repairs (in all departments and campuses) as well as additional needs that may arise week to week. Communicate these to the Director of Creative Arts.
- Develop and prepare all weekend-service slides in ProPresenter.
- Oversee and become the expert on all equipment.
- Ensure that the Production team’s positions are all filled and volunteers are ready for the upcoming weekend.
- Responsible for acquiring, posting, and marketing New Walk social media content across all New Walk pages and platforms
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH OR HAVE VERY QUICK LEARNING SKILLS TO WORK WITH:
- Mac-Based Software
- ProPresenter Software
- Black Magic ATEM 2 m/e video switcher
- Stage/ DMX lighting
- Hedgehog Lighting Console
- Understanding of Panasonic Camera System
- IMAG Projection
- Signal flow
- Mapping and edge blending
Submit a current resume with references to: email@example.com