DIRECTOR OF CREATIVE ARTS
New Walk Church in Zephyrhills, FL (greater Tampa Bay area) launched in 2006 as a church plant, meeting in a YMCA. Since then, we have experienced sustained growth and witnessed incredible life change. Today, we consistently serve 2000+ people every weekend
at our main campus. Our 10-year history includes over 4000 people beginning a relationship with Christ their Savior and over 1000 baptized! In late July of 2015 we moved into our brand new, state of the art, permanent worship facility here in Zephyrhills.
Our vision at New Walk Church is to “Unleash new purpose in every life through Jesus Christ”?. Every action we take supports that vision. New Walk Staff are followers of Jesus Christ and seek to live by biblical standards, and agree to demonstrate
unity within the church with a humble and teachable spirit. Our staff is expected to model the behavior associated with our vision statement and Code Blue Values. Additional information about our Code Blue values and all areas of New Walk ministries is available
New Walk Church is seeking a Director of Creative Arts for the purpose of managing all creative aspects for live productions, churchwide ministries, campuses and events.
The Director of Creative Arts will be responsible for creating original, powerful media for sermon series, major events, and various church activities. You will work closely with teaching pastors and other members of the Creative Arts Team in designing print/website
media, marketing materials, banners, video, environmental projection, etc.
The designer must seek to be a positive catalyst in cultivating a dynamic design environment within the team. He or she must be flexible and have the ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This person must be able to work well with other
creatives as an encouraging and supportive team member.
The Director of Creative Arts will oversee and manage the Director of Production and will be directly accountable to Lead Pastor as well as the Executive Pastor.
- Create and oversee graphic design for all ministries
- Oversee all external and in-house printing
- Oversee our website (www.newwalk.church)
- Oversee our app, e-blast and other miscellaneous communications
- Video Editing
- Environmental Projection - Trainable or knowledgeable to design for all services.
- Provide Images for Social Networking
- Website Management - Maintenance to keep website up to date. Having knowledge of coding is a plus.
- Lead a Creative Team - Generate ideas for upcoming series, events, big days, etc.
- Build, train and lead teams for the areas listed above.
- Work closely Director of Production
- Trainable or knowledgeable on these systems: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After-Effects, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Work with Media Director and Creative Arts Team to brand sermon series’, create marketing campaign collateral, create new designs, layout text, logo design, reformat files, etc.
- Receive projects with design direction and complete them on time while communicating progress and design intent throughout process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Communications Director, Creative Arts team, peers and overall church staff.
Please submit your resume along with links to video and graphic work to: