This position oversees the audio, lighting, technical visuals, and projection ministries. Additionally, this position is responsible for organizing audio, lighting, technical visuals, and projection support in all ministries at Browncroft Community Church.
- Recruits, trains, and provides encouragement and feedback to volunteers in worship services and other large ministries within the church.
- Creates and maintain current job expectations and process checklists for all audio, lighting, and projection volunteers with Associate Director of Worship Ministry.
- Schedules and ensures adequate staffing by audio, lighting, and projection volunteers for all worship services, activities and venues with Associate Director of Worship Ministry and Director of Worship Ministry.
- Schedules periodic training, team-building and organizational meetings for volunteers.
- Creates and manages the provision of high quality audio, lighting, visual, and projection for Sunday Morning and other primary worship experiences.
- Manages the provision of high quality audio, lighting, visual, and projection in service productions for all ministries of BCC.
- Meets with worship planning and creative staff to discuss projects.
- Evaluates projects, technical execution and results in conjunction with Worship and Facilities leadership.
- Captures and uploads sermon audio to website.
Equipment Planning and Maintenance
- Oversees maintenance, repairs and acquisition of all A/V equipment and software, throughout the church.
- Creates long-term plans for the acquisition and upgrading of new A/V equipment within Worship Ministries and all additional facilities with Worship Ministries Director.
- Coordinates purchase requests with the Associate DM and Director of WM.
- Troubleshoots hardware and software problems related to audio, lighting, and projection throughout the church.
Complete job description available at www.browncroft.org/employment
To apply email cover letter and resume to email@example.com