Director of Youth and Family Ministries
The Presbyterian Church of Madison’s vision for ministry is to see lives transformed, families strengthened and our community renewed through intentional relationship with Jesus Christ. We feel called to live into that vision by reaching de-churched families
that have moved to our community for its quality of life. We are looking for a Director of Youth and Family Ministries to help us reimagine what it means to be the church for families in 2017 and partner with us to become that church.
* To minister directly to youth, children, and their families personally and programmatically, so that people of all age levels are strengthened in their life of Christian discipleship and fully included in the life of the congregation.
* To provide leadership for PCM’s ministry for and with youth, children, and their families, particularly in areas of ministry planning, curriculum and goal development, volunteer support and recruitment, and outreach.
This is a full-time salaried staff position with medical benefits and reports to our pastor as the Head of Staff.
* Provide leadership in planning and delivering our Sunday Church School program.
* Coordinate other programming involving children, youth and their families including fellowship, mission and outreach.
* Coordinate and be present for Vacation Bible School.
* Develop meaningful relationships with children, youth and their families.
A mature faith in Jesus Christ and a love for children, youth and families.
Send your resume with a cover letter or email to Catherine M. Baillie, Church Administrator, Presbyterian Church of Madison, 19 Green Avenue, Madison, NJ 07940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.