Parkview Christian Church is currently seeking to fill a position on our Children's Ministry Central Programming Team. This person provides the vision, direction, and curriculum for the weekend programming in the City (1st- 3rd grade) and the Alley (4th-5th
grade) as well as any special events.
- Knowledge or experience in working with elementary children (1st – 5th Grade)
- Technical knowledge and computer skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Creativity in coming up with new, innovative ideas
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility in dealing with change
Parkview Christian Church is an exciting, growing, multi-site church with campuses in Orland Park, Homer Glen, and (opening Christmas of 2016) New Lenox. There’s no doubt that God is doing something extraordinary in our midst. More than just numeric growth,
however, we’re seeing lives radically transformed. Parkview is a place where anyone - regardless of their story - can take their next step toward Jesus.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and any other helpful or pertinent materials to sarahsligh [at] parkviewchurch [dot] com.
Please DO NOT use the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of this page. We will not follow up with candidates who do.
Parkview Christian Church is committed to creating a diverse environment and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, or economic status.