Central Assembly of God is seeking team members that are called to lead and disciple students.
The Mission of Central is to produce disciples that:
CONNECT to God and others in the body of Christ
GROW producing fruit in the power of the Holy Spirit
SERVE God by serving others in ministry and mission
At Central, we see Student Ministries as an integrated part of the church targeting a critical season in the life of a disciple. This encompasses reaching the lost, equipping the found and unlocking potential and passion in the hearts of students.
The Student Ministries Pastor will:
- contribute their skills/talents/gifts to leading the Body of Christ at Central.
- foster healthy relationships with students (ministry flows from relationships)
- create and lead weekly youth services emphasizing:
preaching/teaching the Word of God
challenge/call to action
creativity and relevance with a purpose
- partner with parents and adult volunteers to multiply their effectiveness
- target the local school campuses as our primary source of students
- utilize District Youth Camp, Fine Arts & Convention to enhance discipleship
- coordinate with the Staff on integrating students into the life of Central
- Licensed/Ordained with the Assemblies of God (or pursuing)
- Degree in a ministry major (or pursuing)
- Doctrinal and practical congruency with Central and its ministry methods
- Musical ability (vocal and/or instrumental) would be a huge bonus
SALARY & SCHEDULE:
- Full-time salary
- One weekday off per week
- 2 weeks vacation time
- Central's weekly services include: Suday School, Sunday AM, and Midweek (Wed PM)
- Seasonal Life Group involvement
Please send resume with references to Lead Pastor Steve Bradshaw (email@example.com).
Video/audio files or links are appreciated.