To provide leadership and execution support for weekend ministry of children ages Birth- 2 Preschool
3yrs-5years Support: Friend2 Friend (Special Needs). This 20 hour per week role is on the Sloan Creek Campus of Chase Oaks Church.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Invite, train, develop a team of key leaders who can carry out essential functions of ministry during weekend services
- Ensure that all teams are adequately staffed for weekend programming- Communicate and confirm schedule
- Ensure all programing material are provided
- Coordinate with Early Childhood coordinator to provide effective training for team members
- Meet with Kidzone Pastor weekly
- Give input on implementation and execution of curriculum and planning for weekend
- Ensure that all team members serving in this ministry are cared for and appreciated
- Have a physical presence during weekend services to connect with volunteers, parents and children
SPECIFIC SKILLS / STRENGTHS
- Large Group Classroom Leadership
- SNE (Special Need Educator)
- Minimum 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalency; college degree preferred
- There are no supervisory responsibilities with this role.
- Ability to speak effectively and understandably on the phone. The ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries regarding Chase Oaks ministries is also required.
- High attention to customer service.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook calendaring, and email
- Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Data Entry skill & experience
- Familiarity with Databases
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Lifting 5-10 pounds is an occasional but essential requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be asked to bend and kneel.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PROPOSED WEEKLY SCHEDULE -
Saturday 4:30-6:30 Sunday 8:30-1:00 pm
Monday & Wednesday (TBD) – 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children’s Ministry DirectorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Scottsdale Bible Church - Student Ministry PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- December 2
Carmel Baptist Church - Preschool Minister/W.E.E School Head of SchoolVanderbloemen Search Group
- Matthews, North Carolina
- December 1