CenterPoint Church values clear communication in order to influence, inform and empower people to grow in their faith. The Video Producer accomplishes this as a gifted storyteller who can communicate the vision of CenterPoint Church through compelling videos
and excellent Sunday service presentations at all campuses. This leadership position ensures volunteers at all campuses are able to maintain excellent video communication.
Video Producer Responsibilities:
- Oversee video aspects of the Sunday services at each local campus.
- Create content including weekly central announcements, promotion, shooting, editing, sound, lighting, and motion graphics.
- Own all deadlines and details through the entire creative process (writing, shooting, editing, delivery).
- Provide ideas and input for short films, promo videos, sermon bumpers, intro videos, and life stories.
- Maintain all video gear in working order, well-organized and properly stored.
- Provide input and recommendations for additional equipment needs and purchases.
- Develop volunteer teams as deemed necessary to accomplish video/design goals.
- A strong and growing faith in Christ.
- Experience capturing, creating, and editing video.
- Bachelor’s degree in video, production, or related field preferred, but not required.
- Desire and ability to lead, train and supervise volunteers at all campuses.
- Must be relational with an ability to “pull” good stories out of people.
- Highly skilled in use of industry standard video platforms such as Apple Final Cut Studio, Premiere, or Avid and other applicable software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, able to think outside of the box.
- 40 hours per week
- Expected to keep fixed hours for Sunday services
- Other hours should be worked during normal business hours with some flexibility.
All Staff at CenterPoint are expected to:
- Work as part of a team and build up all ministries at CP.
- Be quick-paced.
- Have a servant attitude.
- Be skilled at administration and organization.
- Have a welcoming and inviting presence.
Job Type: Full-time