Theological Training + Ministry Experience
Come serve as an Associate Minister in the United Kingdom.
Build your experience
Gain first-hand experience in church leadership, church planting, preaching, teaching, evangelism and discipleship in a secular culture as you're placed in a local church or church plant to serve as an Associate Minister.
Build your knowledge
Complete an accredited master's degree in Theology provided by Union School of Theology (Oxford).
Experience two years living in the UK. Then take your experience in secular culture into your future as you plant, lead or revitalize churches.
Study and train for 2 years
Church placements across England, Scotland & Wales
Next start date: September 2017
- Application deadline: January 15, 2017
- All positions are fully self-funded.
We’re recruiting men and women:
who want to get their start in church-based ministry and gain advanced theological training.
who want to be equipped to face secularism in the US by being immersed in a secular context in the UK for 2 years.
- who are looking for high quality theological training which is cost effective.
- who have just finished their undergrad or are currently working for a church and are looking to gain high quality training in a church planting setting.
- who are willing to self-fund.
For informal enquiries please contact email@example.com, or visit http://at-3.org/join/ to apply