ALL RESUMES MUST INCLUDE A PORTFOLIO LINK TO BE CONSIDERED
Grace Christian Center is a place where people from all walks of life are welcome with a “come as you are” mentality. At Grace we take people from struggling, to striving, to thriving which is making a lasting difference in our community and world. We
believe that after your first visit you are no longer a guest, you are family.
To welcome all people, empowering them to have a passionate relationship with God, for the purpose of transforming their lives, their community, and their world.
- Diversity: We effectively minister to people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellence: We strive to demonstrate a “Spirit of Excellence” in all we do.
- Generosity: We are consistently generous in the giving of our time, talent, and treasure.
- Growth: We continuously grow and develop, both individually and corporately.
- Relationship: We value relationship with Christ, our families, each other and our community.
The Graphics Designer is responsible for such areas as creative conception, layout and design of various printed and online elements, as well as maintaining and supporting brand standards. This position reports to the Marketing Director. If you love working
in a creative atmosphere and contributing in a team environment read on for more details.
- Someone who thrives on collaboration and teamwork
- Stellar at communicating verbally, and by email
- Someone who possess the ability to place yourself in the shoes of the user, and focus on simplicity and excellent user experiences.
- A lover of typography including proper leading and kerning techniques
- Someone who loves to sketch out their ideas
- Someone who thrives in an environment where feedback is direct and rapid revisions are expected.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and possesses excellent time management skills.
- Someone who can iterate quickly and push ideas to execution in hours or days.
You want to:
- Work with Grace Christian Center’s ministries to fulfill incoming graphics requests
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain excellence and brand consistency throughout all projects
- Continue learning and implementing design trends using the most up-to-date techniques
- Mature Christian believer with a passion for people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and typography (bonus points if you’re experienced in social media design and have a knack for photography)
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Portfolio should demonstrate a high level of creativity.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit a cover letter, resume and link to portfolio. Submissions received without design samples will not be considered.