Timberlake is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church. We have a great worship environment but we want to go to the next level. We encourage you to apply if you think you are the person to help us get there. Timberlake
is a multi-campus church currently with five locations with over 3000 people a weekend and plans are already in the works to launch our sixth campus. Our central campus is located in Redmond, WA on the eastside of Seattle. This area is home to some of the
largest and most recognizable companies in the world including Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon and Costco.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Leadership College & Young Adults Pastor
at our central campus in Redmond, WA. Weekend attendance at this campus is 2000-2500 a weekend. Our new young adults pastor will be a proven leader and fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last role.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Are you a leader?
- Are you fun?
- Do you connect well with people of a different background and culture?
- Can you manage details?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure a quality, growing Leadership College in partnership with South Eastern University.
- Oversee all operational elements of the Timberlake Leadership College, including scheduling of weekly duties as well as special events and trips.
- Maintain a consistent and effective marketing strategy.
- Oversee all recruitment of future students through marketing, events, churches, and personal recruitment.
- Ensure a healthy student life experience where students are challenged to grow spiritually and as leaders.
- Lead the Young Adult ministry of Timberlake Church
- Oversee all classes, groups, services, and events for Young Adults at Timberlake Church
- General care of Young Adult attenders and members as needed
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading worship in a larger church setting. Also, the candidate must have a propensity
to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Here's the process - Send us the following items in one email:
- Your resume
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org