TITLE: Creative Arts Pastor
The Creative Arts Pastor will contribute to the Bayside of Woodland environments and experiences to ensure measurable wins for our team:
-An environment that’s appealing
-A presentation that’s engaging
-Content that is helpful and life-changing (song, spoken word, etc.)
The Creative Arts Pastor will do this by:
Contributing to the Overall Environment & Experience
- Work with Teaching Team to execute vision, participating in brainstorming, research and producing creative ideas for use in Bayside environments and experiences.
- Oversee the selection, implementation and development of Creative Arts and First Impressions in Bayside environments.
- Lead worship and develop other worship leaders throughout other Bayside environments.
Coordinating, Training, and Shepherding Volunteers
- Coordinate intake and schedule of audio/visual teams and vocal/band teams for weekends.
- Lead, coach, develop and train volunteers in appropriate stage presence (i.e.: clothing, demeanor), and best practices.
- Shepherd and train the Creative Arts teams to Connect, Grow, Serve, and Reach.
- Provide musicians, and vocalists with chord charts printed and ready for all rehearsals and environments.
- Lead the rehearsal for vocalist and band
- Hire and oversee all musicians/ worship leaders.
- Oversee all guest concert artists, including scheduling, publicity, payment and concert details.
- Coordinate and contribute to special events as needed.
- Create Sunday flow in Planning Center Online.
- Provide programming sheets for all teams including the Teaching Pastor in each environment.
- Oversee music selection for all Bayside gatherings and functions.
Administrating Various Responsibilities
- Manage budget for Celebration Arts
- Collect and oversee all receipts and purchases made on your church credit card.
- Follow purchasing procedures for Bayside.
- Develop a volunteer team to help with administrative tasks.
- Administrate and coordinate vocal and band production, including supervising administration of large groups (choral ensemble) and scheduling all musicians.
- Submit Payment Request for all musicians.