Church of the Open Door (COD) is a non-denominational, grace-oriented community of believers in Jesus Christ, firmly committed to the truths of God’s Word. COD is looking for a part-time Worship Pastor to provide leadership for the worship ministry. The
Worship Pastor facilitates deep, authentic, and meaningful services that encourage all who attend to reflect upon the Word of God and fall deeper in love with their Savior. The Worship Pastor reports to the Lead Pastor and should endeavor to maintain personal
and emotional health. This individual should maintain friendships and participate in fellowship within the body.
The ideal candidate will have (or be) the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in music in worship, music education or related field
- 3-5 years of experience leading worship and planning weekly services in addition to experience with sound technology, team building and discipleship
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, as well as an independent contributor.
- Spiritually and emotionally mature disciple of Christ
- Secure in the gospel of Grace and philosophy of ministry of Grace
- A good balance between creativity and administration
- Self-starter with a positive and warm attitude.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter addressing the above requirements to:
Pastor David Schaller, email@example.com