Principal Function: The Church Secretary is the primary information source for the congregation, its ministries and the community it endeavors to reach for Christ. The church secretary also provides daily clerical
and administrative support to the congregation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Vital Priorities of this position:
- Characteristics of the ideal candidate for this position
- Sees position as continually evolving in God's will as revealed in God's vision given to the pastor.
- Approaches the role, as a lifelong learner, always seeking to improve the systems and processes of the position.
- Consistently demonstrates accountability for duties, timeliness and professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media, internet applications and interface w/mobile devices.
- Demonstrate proficiency with all office equipment needed to perform listed duties.
- Receive supplies, sort and distribute correspondence received by the church.