Evangelical Free Church of Keokuk
Sr. Pastor: Jack Klose
- Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, fulfilling the biblical leadership qualifications of an elder described in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Agreement with the doctrinal statement of KEFC.
- Competent in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
- Potential and desire to remain in a long-term ministry at KEFC.
- Competent in communicating with teens and adults.
- Successful ministry experience.
- Suitable skills and education for the position.
- Ordained, Licensed or willing to seek licensure within the first 3 years of ministry.
- Ability to work under the direction of the Senior Pastor and Elders of KEFC
- The Associate Pastor is accountable to and serves under the direction and authority of the Senior Pastor.
- The Associate Pastor will be reviewed no less than quarterly by the Senior Pastor.
- The Associate Pastor will provide leadership to the KEFC teens as well as administrative oversight of other church ministry. The Associate Pastor’s primary responsibility will be with the teens, but his scope of ministry will be related to many aspects
of church ministry.
- Youth Ministry Duties:
- Preach and teach the Word of God regularly
- Provide overall vision for youth ministry of KEFC
- Have overall responsibility for youth ministry services
- Program events
- Disciple teens
- Recruit, train, and oversee adult volunteers
- Leadership duties:
- Oversee church ministry where needed
- Assist in Developing leaders
- Participate with the Elders where needed
- Kingdom duties:
- Represent the church to the community.
- Provide ministry to the broader body of Christ.