The Point Church is a rapidly growing, multi-site church in Raleigh North Carolina. We are one church with seven campuses. Each campus is led by a Campus Pastor who provides live teaching and campus oversight.
Our Mission: The Point Church is all about pointing people to Jesus.
Our Vision: To plant 30 churches in the triangle area in the next 15 years (2025) through making disciples that disciple others and planting churches that plant churches.
We have immediate openings for campus worship directors to lead encouraging, relevant, meaningful musical worship during Sunday services. We utilize the most current worship songs in a diversity of current musical styles. The participation of the congregation
in authentic worship is our highest goal. Our worship directors are encouraged and supported so they can offer their best in their place of serving. Point Church campuses are equipped with excellent audio technology and served by dedicated campus tech directors.
15 hours per week
1. The Campus Worship Director leads weekly during two Sunday morning services at a Point Church campus
2. Attends weekly service planning meeting with campus pastor
3. Selects songs for weekly services in coordination with the teaching and creative teams
4. Plans and leads mid-week rehearsals, Sunday rehearsals and musical portion of services.
5. Utilizes Planning Center for scheduling and distribution of songs, charts, audio files, etc
6. Reports to the Campus Pastor and Central Worship Pastor. Works closely with other directors and teams
7. Recruits and auditions new worship team members
8. Looks out for the spiritual health of the worship team
- Spiritually mature, servant leader
- Experience as a worship leader
- Competent lead vocalist
- Proficient on guitar and or piano
- A basic understanding of music theory
- The ability to communicate well on and off the stage
- A learner
- Easy to work with
- Embraces and lives out Our Values
- Invest and Invite We intentionally invest our lives into people who are far from God and invite them to know Christ.
- Contributors not Consumers We do not settle for being religious consumers but desire for every person to contribute to the cause of Christ.
- Better Together We can do more by working together than we can apart both as believers and churches.
- Where God Guides He Provides We take bold steps of faith because God will always provide for what he calls us to do.
- Help the Hurting We have a heart to help the hurting and in doing so we serve Christ. (Matthew 25:40)
- Disciples Make Disciples We will reach our community and world by making disciples who make disciples and planting churches who plant churches.
- Families Our First Mission Field We prioritize reaching and discipling the families God has already entrusted us.
- Love the Local Church We love the local church because it is the bride of Christ and primary vehicle to accomplish God’s mission in the world.
- Intentionally Pursue Diversity We desire to reach all demographics of our communities and work purposefully to achieve this goal.
After taking a look at http://pointchurch.com Send a resume along with a link to a audio or video sample of you leading worship to email@example.com