This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Miami, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 03/11/2009
Categories: Other Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Part-Time
Are you interested in serving in ministry in a diverse multi-site ministry? Are you interested in working as a part of a dynamic leadership team? Are you sensing God’s call to South Florida?
We are looking for a self-starter who is ready to immerse himself in the culture and climate of our ministry and location. If that sounds like you, please respond to the appropriate email with a cover letter, resume, and links to any appropriate media.
Candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- A strong communicator and motivated team-builder
- Passionate about evangelism
- A gifted leader
- Experienced in leadership roles in the context of ministry
- A mutli-tasker who can keep the big picture in mind and see projects through to completion
- Organized and able to share responsibility with others
- A sense of humor
- Passionate and Humble
- A team player
- Able to stand behind our values of worship, community, and mission
- Conservative theologically
-Passionate about multi-site ministry and able to embrace and work with other campuses
-3+ years ministry experience
-Fluency in a second language is preferred (spanish, creole, etc)
-Bachelors in Biblical Studies or equivalent ministry training or education.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and growing our latest campus
- Performing pastoral care responsibilities that pertain to this campus such as weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and counseling, etc.
- Leading the weekend services including oversight of the worship experience, children's ministry, host team activities and everything that happens on the campus during the weekend service (except main service teaching)
- Recruiting Champions and building ministry teams necessary for quality campus development (Hospitality, Technical, Children's Ministry, Worship, Facilities (set up and tear down), Student Ministries, Small Groups, etc.)
- Leading and developing volunteer and paid staff
We are looking for a self-starter who is ready to immerse himself in the culture and climate of our ministry and location. If that sounds like you, please respond to appropriate email with a cover letter, resume, and links to any appropriate media.