NexStep Coaching and Consulting has been given the privilege of assisting Grace Church, Tracy, California in identifying their next staff member, their Pastor of Discipleship and Administration.
Grace Church is prayerfully searching for a full-time Pastor of Discipleship and Administration for our growing church body of over 700. We are seeking a man who is:
- A team player and a team builder who is eager to be part of a high functioning leadership team of five and ministry support staff of six
- A leader who has demonstrated great integrity and trustworthiness which flows from his strong Biblical understanding
- An experienced administrator with strong teaching skills
- An organized leader who is committed to relational ministry and equipping others in faith and ministry
- One who can relate well in multicultural settings and can train leaders in all our congregations
- An emotionally and spiritually mature person who is deeply committed to Jesus and fulfills the requirements for spiritual leadership outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
The Pastor of Discipleship and Administration will:
- Develop and oversee the discipleship ministry, not as “a job” but as the result of his vibrant faith and passion for making disciples
- Serve as the church’s chief financial officer with oversight of the administrative, business and facility needs
- Report to the lead pastor and serve under the authority of the Elder Board of Grace Church
This position at Grace Church offers an outstanding opportunity to impact many lives in time and for eternity. The person who fills it will be joining hands with a strong existing staff, deeply committed lay leaders and a growing congregation in a brand-new
ministry facility who are anxiously anticipating what God has planned for their future.