This posting is for two of Kensington's Michigan campuses. Clarkston (average weekend attendance 800) and Traverse City (average weekend attendance 1000).
Responsible for the execution of the campus weekend services, and all other high-profile events. Recruit teams to accomplish all artistic needs for each event. Work closely with other campus arts directors to develop strategies for artistic, spiritual,
and organizational development.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington Community Church’s
values in his/her Christian life. Emotionally aware and mature.
- Education: Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred. Training in leadership and management helpful.
- Experience: Demonstrated ability to cast artistic vision. Experience in large local church ministry. Past success in team/band building. Worship leadership in a large church setting.
- Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision, values and beliefs of Kensington Community Church.
- Required Skills: Highly skilled worship leader in the style of Passion City Church, Northpoint, Elevation, Hillsong, Bethel, etc. Proficiency on at least one musical instrument. Strong vocal ability. Proven leader, team builder
and people developer. A STRONG work ethic, positive attitude and “get it done” mindset.
- “Nice to have” skills - Proficiency in Planning Center Online. Past success in managing and leading employees. Proficiency with Photoshop and Google Docs.
- Work within the current arts team structure to implement the weekend plan with all of its elements.
- Create excellent and impactful weekend experiences that are consistently high in quality and passion.
- Collaborate with Central arts and Campus leadership team to build a cohesive and compelling vision for each weekend service.
- Lead and develop the technical arts director and service coordinator so that the three of you work seamlessly implementing the weekly service vision.
- Develop worship leaders that match the style and quality expectations of Kensington.
- Lead worship regularly on weekends. Become the face of worship at Campus.
- Develop cohesive bands each week with stage presence and the skill necessary to lead the church toward powerful worship moments.
- Develop CG operators, stage managers and assistant stage managers.
- Work with the technical director to develop the “eye” for what a service and its transitions should look like to the extent that each of you can operate in the role of service director.
To apply for this position please
send cover letter, resume and
links to leading worship DIRECTLY TO HR@kensingtonchurch.org