1. Lead our congregation in worship.
2. Lead and manage our worship team. (Musicians)
3. Lead and Manage our Audio/Video team (computers, projectors, sound technicians)
4. Select appropriate music for Sunday worship
- Blend of Christian Contemporary with some Hymns
5. Establish or maintain a system for handling music (files, new music)
6. Provide ideas and support for special events (e.g. Christmas and Easter)
7. Submit a yearly budget (music, audio, video)
8. Attend staff meetings and assume some staff responsibilities (e.g. visitation, calls, leadership, community involvement)
9. Meet some Waushara Community Church (WCC) needs beyond leading worship. Our primary need is in the area of information technology (help with social media, audio/video, and administrative support. Other needs could include help with youth or small group
1. Certain level of musical proficiency
2. Deep love for music and Jesus! This cannot be just a job, but must come from the abundance of your own heart.
3. Some technical understanding of:
a. Digital soundboard (or willingness to learn)
b. Pro Presenter 6 and Planning Center Online (or willingness to learn)
4. Awareness of EFCA doctrine and distinctives and be willing to embrace them in the context of WCC.
5. Some experience being on and/or leading a worship team.