The Campus Producer is responsible to oversee and help provide the highest quality technical experience for our campus (multisite) worship environments. They work with the campus pastor and worship leader to achieve a consistent Scottsdale Bible experience that is set by the Production Director’s expectations and Scottsdale Bible’s standard of excellence. They are also responsible for scheduling, and supervising volunteers for weekend services and all other events using the campus AVL (Audio, Video, Lighting) equipment.
Part Time, Non-Exempt, Must work weekend services, approximately 18 hours per week
Directly Reports to Production Manager with dotted line to Campus Worship Pastor
- Manage and produce the technical execution of all worship services through oversight of volunteer teams and Campus Producer.
- Provide excellent and consistent sound training and oversight for all services whether in a contemporary band setting or a musically complex band, choral and acoustic setting.
- Build and lead the ministry team and its disciples as follows: supervise, recruit, train, schedule, evaluate, build relationships, etc.
- Operate sound recording equipment to record messages and special music for various distribution points
- Oversee and maintain all campus AVL equipment, arrange for repairs as necessary and provide recommendations on any needed upgrades.
- Maintain timely communication with Worship Pastor, Production Manager, and Production Director on all projects.
- Partner with others on production team to set up and break down all needed AVL equipment for services and events.
- Operate and maintain equipment used to amplify, record and display sound and images at live events, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment.
- Oversee proper inventories of supplies at campus location.
- Insure audio support is always present when needed and consistent with quality control.
- Performs installation of equipment as needed and directed.
- Provides assistance at other campuses when needed.
- Formal training and/or significant experience in operating live audio and recording equipment.
- Dependable, consistent, leader-analyst who professionally promotes good communication within Scottsdale Bible Church and presents a positive image of the church to the community.
- Experience recruiting, building, and training a team
- Experience planning and producing audio for live worship and events of various styles/sizes
- Experience producing worship services
- Broad understanding of current technologies, operations and installation
- Ability to work with worship and arts leaders, sensitive to their needs and expectations
- Ability to work in a changing, fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to make decisions during time-sensitive, live productions
- Ability to work in a team environment with other ministry leaders – active contributor during production sessions, creative thinker in planning for worship/special events, collaborative leader during disciple training
- Consistently strives for excellence
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Team Player
- Fully committed follower of Christ; beliefs consistent with SBC’s statement of faith.
- Lives a life that is consistent with SBC’s employee values (Spiritual Maturity, Servant Leadership, Service Empowerment, Team Player and Stewardship Focused).
- Heart-driven passion for the family and spiritually healthy relationships/marriage.
- Demonstrated relational skills: high value of people; aspires to serve others; fosters a healthy and amiable spiritual environment; approachable and accessible; works well with others; appreciation for own and other’s giftedness; possess a healthy sense of humor.
- Integrity of work habits and results; able to discern needs and respond appropriately; able to maintain a high degree of professionalism and accuracy; good written and verbal communication skills; desire for individual & professional growth; able to shift focus quickly from one project to another and multi-task; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude; takes initiative; ability to handle confidential information; change agent; proven ability to work collaboratively with others and in team environments; proven ability to successfully manage others and be accountable for the work results of others.
- Flexible; ability to work in a multi-faceted environment with little supervision; personable in working with staff and volunteers; sense of humor; ability to forecast as well as attend to weekly details.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Audio/Visual ManagerOur Savior's Way Lutheran Church
- Ashburn, Virginia
- January 17
Communications DirectorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- January 13
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Audio/Visual TechnicianSecond Presbyterian Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- January 13
Audio Director: FOH EngineerSlingshot Group
- Irvine, California
- January 11