Director Acts One
To clearly and effectively guide CCC towards an integration of outreach, prayer and involvement that all ages and demographics can engage in to reach the lost here and around the world.
Christ Community Church is seeking a full-time Director/Pastor for Global and Local Mission’s which we call ActsOne Ministries. Christ Community is a nondenominational church of 1200 Sunday attendees that gather for worship, engage with
those far from God, and serve those in need. As outlined in the role description, this position calls for a leader with ministry and preferably some business experience who can authentically share a passion to reach others for Christ and create teams
to mobilize individuals based on their gifting. Responsibilities include a balance of caring for 45 current ministry partners who serve locally and globally, and the development of new ministry partners from our church family. The Director/Pastor will lead
a department team of one full-time associate and several volunteers.
Christ Community Church is a growing church in many ways. An important part of this role is the integration of the ActsOne ministry with the other ministries. The ActsOne ministry Director/Pastor will need to have good leadership, management and interpersonal
skills so that this ministry is integrated with all ministries at the church.
- Understands the mission and values of Christ Community Church.
- Provides oversight and leadership to the Missions Leadership Team, associates that report them him/her, volunteers and programs.
- Establishes strategic objectives based on the vision for the ministry. These strategic objectives would be further defined by goals and action plans which would be evaluated twice a year.
- Development of the MLT (Missions Leadership Team). This would include growing it in terms of personal and depth of ministry involvement.
- Focusing on our six priorities of:
Internationals among us
- Continued educational development of what practical outreach looks like where our church members interact with their everyday community.
- Provide opportunities for local and international outreach involvement.
- Help launch new initiatives that will further allow for CCC attendees to engage in such as prayer involvement and community outreach.
- Provide short-term trips for exposure
- Care for ministry partners including communications, encouragement, coaching, hospitality and prayer. Regularly visit partners on the field.
Key Skills, Experiences, and Abilities:
- Missions Experience: could include Long term field, Multiple short term field, previous missions pastor/director experience, or church planting experience.
- Knowledgeable about the changing nature of missions and able to develop cutting edge strategies to motivate people to consider serving locally or globally.
- Experience and ability in missionary care and candidate development.
- Effective leader of volunteers, staff, and teams focused on a wide range of key priorities.
- Strong delegation and vision casting skills.
- Team player – works well with church staff and partner agencies. Strong integration skills.
- Track record of mobilizing people and sending people to the field.
- Personal experience in introducing individuals to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.