The TD is responsible for the oversight and operation of all audio, video, and lighting systems as well as the training and development of it’s staff and volunteers. Experience with online church is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the acquisition and maintenance of AVL equipment used for weekend services, midweek programs, and special events.
- Facilitate the technology needs of ministry departments.
- Provide insight and direction on live production technology trends
- Strive for creativity and innovation in all technical areas, and grow in leadership and skill set.
- Lead and Participate in planning, production, post evaluation meetings for services and events
- Recruit, train, and cast vision for production staff and volunteers
- Shepherd and disciple production volunteers
- Build and manage technical budget
- As the leader of the Stage team, design, plan and construct new stage designs
- Assist in maintaining the highest ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, purpose statement, and core values.
- Support leadership, contributing to the spirit of unity among staff and congregation
• Must have prior experience leading and shepherding a technical ministry of a large church.
• Expertise with Live Audio, Post Production Audio, Lighting Design, and Live Video Broadcast.
• Must be able to think quickly and be calm, cool, and collected in situations of high stress.
• Spiritual gifts of leadership, communication, administration, and discernment would be of great benefit.
• Team oriented: You enjoy participating with others to accomplish more than what one person could accomplish alone.
• Self-starter: Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be on your feet for long stretches of time.
Preferred Professional Knowledge and Experience
- Black Magic Video Systems
- Switching, Shading, Directing, IMag
- Ross, Grass Valley, and Panasonic Video Solutions
- Midas Pro Series Consoles
- Dante Networking
- Jands Lighting Systems
- Intelligent Lighting Fixtures
- LED Wall and Projection
- Clear-Com / RTS
- Renewed Vision Products
- Spyder Video Processors & Screen Control