Responsible for developing a comprehensive communication and branding strategy, in conjunction with the leadership staff, to promote ministries. Plans, develops, and directs the technical aspects of weekend worship services, oversees and equips ministry partners and documents live events. Responsible for all public and internal graphic, video, web, print, social media management.
• Church-wide Graphic Media Design and Implementation
• Church Identity and Branding Management and Implementation
• Church-wide weekly video content capture and production
• Church-wide special event and creative video content capture and archival.
• Weekend service planning and management
• Church-wide social media strategy development and maintenance
• Weekend service live directing and management
• Church-wide online (website) presence development and maintenance
• Weekend media/production team scheduling, training and management
• Weekly video and audio capture and publication
• Implement new technologies, systems, software according to best practices/industry standards.
• Church-wide management of digital and printed environmental signage
• Management and coordination of outside media/production vendor relationships
• Church-wide live on-site video and photo capture and archival.
• Various ministry projects as assigned by the Church Administrator and Senior Pastor
• Implementation and maintenance of facility systems and audio/visual needs
• Special event media and environmental management and oversight
• On-site technologies, IT, and communications expert with outside support if necessary
• Education of staff and lay people on church so wares and technologies
• Various ministry responsibilities (outreach events, room set up, etc) as assigned.
Preferred Professional Knowledge and Experience
- Web Development/Administration
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Content Creation (Shooting, Editing, Post Production, Storytelling)
- Print and Digital Design
- Branding & Social Media Strategy
- Online Church: Streaming and Content Strategy
- Black Magic Video Systems
- Switching, Shading, Directing, IMag
- Roland Digital Mixers
- Share Wireless Products
- Dante Networking
- Cisco Certified, Network Management
- Video Distribution and Projection
- Clear-Com / RTS
- Renewed Vision Products
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Audio/Visual ManagerOur Savior's Way Lutheran Church
- Ashburn, Virginia
- January 17
Communications DirectorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- January 13
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Audio/Visual TechnicianSecond Presbyterian Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- January 13
Audio Director: FOH EngineerSlingshot Group
- Irvine, California
- January 11
We are the only not for profit group in the world that provides relational staffing and coaching services for Christian leaders so that Kingdom-minded organizations thrive.
We are connected fans, Slingers, staff, lead associates, and a management team who discover talent and solutions. Our vision is to see remarkable leaders for remarkable churches.
We are personal, leveraging what we know and who we know for the best team possible. Our goal is the perfect transition.
We ar More...