Job Opening: Full Time STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR
NorthPark Community Church, Valencia, CA
Looking for an experienced minister to oversee a dynamic Student Ministries program that seeks to help young people deepen their maturity in Christ as well as reach those who do not yet know the Lord.
- Minimum three years of experience working in youth ministries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Christian Education, Ministry Studies, Bible or related field.
- Interpersonal communication, verbally and in writing, with a diverse range of people including the proper handling of emotional situations.
- Willingness to continue education & training in management, and areas of personal growth.
- Must submit to a background check.
- Must be a team builder.
- Oversee all Student Ministries, i.e. Middle School (6-8) and High School
- Recruit, lead, and develop adult volunteers to lead and assist with students and weekly programming
- Serve as main teacher as well as recruit, train, and oversee a volunteer teaching staff
- Develop and sustain weekly outreach programs that engage a growing number of the Middle School and High School students. Together with adult volunteers, disciple students on and off campus, developing mentoring relationships and friendships with them and
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to students
- Be involved in life at NorthPark, including regular attendance at main worship services, special services, and all-church events.
To Apply : Please submit a resume, compete with references, and a cover letter describing your thoughts on reaching the current generation of youth.
Website: northpark.com facebook: northparkcc
Complete Job Description available upon request
Salary: 50K to 60K
Benefits: Health, Dental, 403B