Do you love media production and storytelling? Do you enjoy leading creative and tech teams? Do you have a passion for collaboration and creative processes? Do you care about technology in the Church? Do you thrive in fast-paced, high-intensity environments?
Are you people-oriented AND organized? If so, then Journey Church might be the place for you!
Journey Church, just south of West Palm Beach, Florida is a multi-site, video venue church exploding with exponential growth! We are searching for an Associate Campus Pastor at our Boynton-Delray Campus.
- Proficiency in video production and editing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple teams.
- Ability to learn and use Fellowship One software effectively.
- Proficiency in Planning Center Online.
- Proficiency in ProPresenter.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier and/or other video editing systems.
- Proficient knowledge of AVL systems.
- Ability to learn Basecamp HQ for project management.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and lead live production.
- Be digital storyteller for Journey Church.
- Produce 30+ life change stories per year.
- Oversee the casting and coordination of all video production.
- Produce creative elements – bumpers, promos, etc.
- Produce social media videos for Instagram, FB, etc.
- Lead and manage the Journey tech paid staff, interns and volunteers.
- Oversee Journey media systems and equipment.
- Assist in leadership-training path for all tech positions.
To apply, please do the following:
- Submit a resume with 4 references + photo.
- Submit a link to a digital portfolio.
- Submit any personality (DISC) or leadership profile-type test results.
All submissions must be complete and sent to the attention of Executive Pastor, Brian Hunter at