Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a large bible-teaching church with three sites, the main location in Chandler, AZ and the multi-site locations in San Tan Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Our mission is to Reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce fully devoted followers of Christ. Our vision is To “do” church in a way that reflects the community and offers real answers to life, while remaining true to God’s Word. In 1995, Pastor Linn Winters and his wife Lisa came to Chandler with two other couples to plant a church with three focus areas: Teach God’s Word in a way that is practicable and relevant, Worship authentically — in a way that supersedes singing in church and becomes how we live our lives and to be a place where kids would want to come to church. Since 1995, the church has grown into 7000 member and attenders each week. With dozens of ministries focusing on specific needs of both the community and the body of believers at Cornerstone, we continue seeking to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
The Director of Communications/Marketing at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship works directly with
the Lead Pastor and the Executive Director of Creative arts in maintaining a high level of excellence
in creativity, internal and external communications, appearance and communications of the vision
and values of the church. They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the
church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Hire, manage, invest in, and coach paid staff team.
- Build consensus, symmetry, and integration, on and through a team.
- Enlist, equip, and empower a team of volunteers to support creative arts.
- Understands the PR/Agency Marketing model and can implement strategies
- Research and develop new technologies, media, web, print, production, environments and experiences to better implement the visions and values of the church.
- Design clear courses of action and implement steps with measurable goals that move Cornerstone towards making vision reality.
- Oversee Cornerstone brand consistency in all media, print and video production.
- Measures and improves the effectiveness of marketing and communication strategies.
- Provide quality control for all forms of media communication.
- Work with Lead Pastor and Executive Director of Creative Arts to assist in the creative and communications process for the Sunday worship experience.
- Supervise a team to create deliverables to staff and church body that effectively advertise and market different ministries to include all printed media, video and web-based media.
- Develop marketing plans and rules to manage email communications sent to the church body.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- BS/BA degree in a communications/marketing related field.
- 5+ years of prior marketing, advertising, communication or related experience.
- 3+ years in leadership role as Communications Director, Marketing Director or equivalent role.
- Three years experience in fulltime ministry, at least 2 years in a church larger than 2000 members.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Self-reliant with the ability and innovation to blaze new trails.
- Generates new ideas, gives direction and allows others to work the details.
- Socially poised and confident, able to speak to large and small groups.
- Takes on multiple challenges assignments and succeeds.
- Assertive and motivated for successful ministry.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Ravi Zacharias Ministry International - Director of MarketingChurchology Staffing
- Norcross, Georgia
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
We are a contemporary church committed to bringing good news to those living in Chandler and its surrounding communities. We believe God's inerrant word gives the true direction in life that people so desperately need. Everlasting life is found only in the person of Jesus Christ through believing that He died and rose again to take away mankind's sin. He is our Cornerstone.More...