PRESIDENT OF INSPIRATION MINISTRIES
Job Title: President Inspiration Ministries (IM)
The President/CEO has the authority and responsibility for the administration of Inspiration Ministries as delegated by the Board of Directors appropriate to the bylaws of the organization. The President/CEO has the responsibility to lead the organization to the achievement of the mission of Inspiration Ministries: To make Jesus Christ known to people with disabilities. In addition to being a visionary leader who can put ideas into practice, the President/CEO is an impassioned, disciplined, organized, and creative thinker. The President/CEO is the driving personality of the organization and sets the culture for how work is decided, communicated, done, and how conflict is managed.
- Demonstrates an active faith in Jesus Christ and adheres to Christian principles. Maintains a healthy spiritual life and has personal church involvement.
- Ability to communicate effectively with churches, denominations, governmental bodies, community groups, and other related agencies.
- Graduate of an accredited college or institution of higher learning.
- 5+ years of relevant non-profit organizational leadership experience.
- Increase major gifts by nurturing relationships with past, current, and new major donors.
- Develop personal relationships with potential major donors and conduct personal visits.
- Oversee and steward the overall financial health of the organization.
- Develop and maintain an active marketing presence in the immediate community and broaden IM’s geographic donor base.
- Proactively advocate IM’s services and opportunities in the community. Cultivate positive relations in the community and with ministry constituents.
Job Responsibilities Continued
- Prepare an annual budget, monitor progress, and make necessary adjustments to meet the needs of the ministry.
- Keep the Board of Directors informed of the business and ministry of IM and solicit their approval of policies, goals, and major financial decisions.
- Ensure that IM operates within agency policies and procedures, government guidelines, and accreditation standards at all times.
- Coordinate and/or handle crisis situations as the need arises.
- Lead in strategic planning for IM’s short-term and long-range goals.
- Exercise directly or appoint to others any authority and responsibility delegated by the Board of Directors including the ability to speak publicly on behalf of the organization and its ministry.
- Maintain visibility at IM among the residents, staff, and volunteers.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Communications Directorthe Journey at First Baptist Orange City
- Orange City, Florida
- January 11
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30
Internship OpportunitiesPrivate Profile
- Livermore, California
- December 12
Teacher, Pastor, Missionary, StaffOlive International School
- Beijing, Not Assigned
- August 23