The primary responsibilities of the Worship Pastor will be to lead and grow the music worship ministry at Cornerstone Community Church.
This person is directly accountable to the Lead Pastor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Continue to grow and mature as a godly person of integrity. Pursue being a Christ follower so that he/she can model and mentor what that is to those around him/her.
2. Provide leadership, vision, and passion for Cornerstone in the area of music worship ministries that is in line with the overall vision, purpose and mission of Cornerstone. Lead in creating and implementing new worship opportunities which align with the
mission and vision at Cornerstone.
3. Coordinate with the Lead Pastor to create and lead well-planned, and engaging Sunday worship services. This includes leading the Sunday Worship services and overseeing the worship teams (vocalists and instrumentalists). Responsibilities include preparation
for and leading rehearsals, as well as consulting with the Senior Pastor to coordinate the music for the Sunday services.
4. Proficiency to lead worship both vocally and with a guitar and/or keyboard.
5. Attend staff meetings and participate in the planning and implementation of church programs that will fulfill the mission and vision of the church.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor and/or Elder Board.
7. Either currently is a member of, or willing and qualified to join the membership of Cornerstone Community Church upon hiring in full agreement of our statement of faith.