Purpose: To lead and facilitate in the music ministry during the worship services.
Responsible To/Relationship: Reports to the Senior Pastor and will keep him apprised of all activities
being worked on
Is amenable to the Governance Authority of Greenville Alliance Church
Term/Time Commitment: 15 hours per week
- To play/sing and lead from the front
- Provide leadership, vision and passion in the area of music worship ministries that is in line with the overall vision, purpose and mission of Greenville Alliance Church. Lead in creating and implementing new worship opportunities which align with the
mission and vision of Greenville Alliance Church.
- Coordinate, create and lead two well-planned and engaging Sunday worship services in a blended style. This includes leading the Sunday Worship services and overseeing the worship teams. Responsibilities include preparation for and leading rehearsals,
recruiting new members for various worship teams and scheduling worship teams.
- If possible attend staff meetings.
- Assist in planning, implementing and leading worship for special events outside of Sunday worship services such as Christmas Eve, Hymn Sings, Cantatas and funerals and/or weddings if requested.
- Develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry in accordance with the financial policies of the church.
- Assist other ministry leaders with musical endeavors.
- A personal love and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A love for others and a longing to help them grow in their faith and musical abilities.
- Understanding of traditional and contemporary styles of worship and the ability to organize and direct both styles.
- Endorse and support the local church and her mission as well as the ministries of the world wide work of the C&MA.
Position Review: As described in the Employee Handbook
Pay Scale: $15.00 per hour
Please submit 3 references.
Submit all resumes by November 4, 2016