Summit View Church
Position: Campus Pastor, Felida Campus
Denomination: Community Church
Combined Campus Sunday Attendance: 1200 – 1500
Felida Campus: 190 – 200
Status: Full-time, includes family medical benefits
About the Job:
Summit View is looking for a full-time campus pastor. This person will take on the responsibility of advocating for the welfare and advancement of Summit View Church’s mission at the Felida campus. Under the leadership of the lead pastor, he will be the campus’ primary leader and teacher. He will be responsible for leading the Felida campus staff team and facilitating the development and advancement of all aspects of ministry, including small groups, task teams, children’s ministry and youth. He will work with other members of the campus to help connect new-comers to the church and to reach out to the Felida community with the claims of Christ.
This position requires 3 to 5 years of success in proven leadingership and teaching in either a campus venue or significant ministry. A history of strong supervisory skills and decision making is necessary.
A bachelor’s degree with a Bbible- centered focus is required. A master’s degree in a biblical discipline is preferred.
This position will be supervised by the lead pastor who reports directly to the Board of Elders.
About Summit View Church:
Summit View is a 23-year-old church located just north of Vancouver, Washington. (30 minutes from Portland, Oregon). It is a multi-campus, non-denominational, community church. Our Felida campus is located in the northwest portion of the city in a suburban/rural setting. The campus is set on three3.5 acres, with an average attendance of about 200 people.
- Live a life that is compatible with I Timothy 3:1-3, “The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.”
- This person will serve as the primary teacher at our Felida campus. They must have the ability to communicate with passion, and to articulate God’s Wword effectively.
- This man must have pastoral and shepherding gifts that are exhibited through a passion for reaching out and connecting people to Christ and His local church.
- Is a leader of leaders, with experience in mentoring, discipleship, and the development of small group leaders.
- Able to take initiative easily, problem solve and work with people caringly.
- Be willing to become an integral part of the Felida community.
- Be attentive and responsive to the shared life and mission of SVC collectively.
- Is comfortable, confident and caring while displaying excellent interpersonal skills.
It is essential that the campus pastor be an integral part of the Felida community. The reasoning is that the campus pastor must bBe attentive to, and seek out the , needs of the campus’ surrounding community. To do this the campus pastor must:
- Meet with community leaders to develop methodologies so that the campus community can serve the neighborhood community.
- Develop initiatives that serve the community’sies needs.
- Mobilize the campus community into action to address the needs of the surrounding community.
- Follow up with the community leaders to determine progress of the campus community initiatives.
- Reside in or near the Felida area or be willing to relocate there..
If you feel God may be leading you to explore this position further, check us out at
www.summitview.net. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Waterbury Campus PastorFaith Church
- New Milford, Connecticut
- January 17
Campus PastorSt. Andrews Presbyterian Church
- New Port Richey, Florida
- January 17
Campus Pastor (171703)Private Profile
- Northeast US, Pennsylvania
- January 11
Campus PastorLIFEGATE Church
- Denver, Colorado
- January 9
Campus PastorChurchology Staffing
- Allison Park , Pennsylvania
- January 3