Be a part of one of the largest and fastest growing churches in America! Church Unlimited is currently looking to add a Campus Pastor to a ministry connecting over 10,000 people to Jesus every weekend.
Church Unlimited is unashamedly a church for the unchurched. Our saying around here is, "We do what others won't to reach those others don't." For 18 years now, God has richly blessed our efforts to take the limits off the traditional church experience, and we're just getting started! We highly value excellence, believing that it honors God, inspires believers, and attracts those far from God. If it's Christian, it should be better! We also pride ourselves on maintaining a healthy level of cultural relevance, while never compromising God's Word.
Campus Pastor, Broadcast Campus
The Campus Pastor is the on-site leader of the campus congregation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate the vision, mission and values of Church Unlimited
- Ensure Church Unlimited quality standards for weekend services: First Impressions, Children, Students, Worship, etc.
- Assimilation of attendees to membership and to full-engagement in the church
- Identify, recruit and develop volunteers and leaders
- Teach in small, medium and large group settings
- Provide leadership in areas regarding confronting, disciplining and mediating conflict resolution with team members and guests
- Contribute to the development and management of the campus budget
- Actively participate in the surrounding community (mission field)
- Promote the campus and campus activities through social media and other forms of advertising
- Perform other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and coaching/mentoring
- Other duties as assigned
- Key ministry leaders of the campus: Children, Students, Adult Ministries (Life Groups, Bible Studies, Membership, Life Steps, etc), First Impressions, Facilities and volunteers
- Authentic follower of Christ; pursuing the Lord with heart, mind and soul; passionate about evangelism
- Fully committed to the vision and values of Church Unlimited
- Visionary and Team Builder; Self Starter with entrepreneurial work ethic who also likes to have fun
- Volunteer recruitment and management experience
- Strong leadership/management/relationship skills with ability to work with and motivate teams
- Knowledge and experience with digital technology and social media
- Detail oriented with strong written, verbal communication, and public speaking skills
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and web searches
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Bachelors degree preferred
If you meet the initial requirements, please email email@example.com the following:
- An updated resume with cover letter explaining 1) how your giftings and passions align with Church Unlimited and 2) what sets you apart from other applicants.
- Links to your social media profiles.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Operations PastorVertical Church
- Durham Area, North Carolina
- December 2
Campus PastorFountain City Wesleyan Church
- Richmond, Indiana
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate Pastor for Community Connection and Life DevelopmentFBC Mableton
- Mableton, Georgia
- November 30
Campus PastorAda Bible Church
- Ada, Michigan
- November 30