POSITION summary: Working under minimal supervision, curates, acquires and/or creates all media content for the Heartland Community Church weekend experience. Work to tell compelling and inspirational stories through video; this includes
testimonies, sermon bumpers and more.
- Attend and contribute to the weekly programming meeting, ensuring that all necessary media content will be available on time for the weekend experience.
- Plan, manage, and execute a complex and evolving project schedule, working with the Executive Producer to ensure that all deliverables are progressing on time and within the scope of the creative vision.
- Curate and acquire still media, videos and audio for the weekend experience.
- Create still media and produce video content and audio for the weekend experience.
- Edit teaching slide templates received from associated independent contractors.
- Manage a weekend content budget along with the Executive Producer.
- Work with the Creative Director, Executive Producer and hired consultants to develop and maintain an efficient and effective weekend content strategy and brand.
- Develop interns by providing necessary training and projects.
- Maintain video/photo production equipment and keep an accurate inventory.
- Collaborate with the Director of Communications to ensure fluid branding and strategic use of content developed by the Graphic Designer.
- Follower of Jesus Christ, growing yet mature follower of Christ called to ministry.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Film Making or related field.
- Fluent in video editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to edit video, color correct, and color grade footage, master audio, and produce basic animations. (Additional animation skills are preferred, but not required.)
- Knowledge of studio lighting, sound design, and HD cinematography.
- Minimum 3 years of professional video production experience.