Faith Church, a multisite Refomed Church with locations in Northwest Indiana, South Chicagoland, and the Dominican Republic that is committed to reaching the disconnected and growing the connected, one relatoinship at a time, is looking for a worship
director at its Beecher Campus. About 300 people worship each week at the two services at our Beecher Campus.
The Campus Worship Arts Director will give leadership to all aspects of the creative arts (music, drama, video, graphics, painters, and other media) as they relate to worship services and events at the Beecher Campus of Faith Church. This person
will work closely with the Beecher Campus Pastor, the Beecher Technical Arts Director, the Director of Worship and Arts (central), and Director of Technical Arts (central) in implementing worship services. More info on the qualifications and responsibilties
The worship director position is only 20-25 hours but we are looking at someone full-time if they can also help with another role, such as student ministries or technical arts.
Please send resumes to Nathan Prairie (Beecher Campus Pastor) at NPrairie@wearefaith.org or contact him for more information.
A. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior that results in a life lived in obedience to the will of God as described in the Bible.
B. Is supportive and loyal to staff members and the church body.
C. Understands and supports the vision of Faith Church and how the Creative and Technical Arts fulfill that vision.
D. Exhibits a spirit of cooperation, teamwork and teach-ability.
E. Possesses a knowledge of technology in sound, video, lighting, computers and their operations.
F. Demonstrates ability to interact with musicians, artists, and technicians.
G. Demonstrates ability to recruit, lead, and manage people, especially volunteers.
- Oversee the scheduling of all creative arts teams, such as vocalists, instrumentalists, and drama teams.
- Communicate with campus pastor, musicians, and anyone involved in producing worship services.
- Recruit new participants each year, by holding auditions and periodically hosting artist gatherings.
- Assist in arranging and charting music.
- Give leadership to the campus music ministry teams, which includes vocalists, instrumentalists, the choir, brass, and string players.
- Provide leadership in weekly vocal and instrumental team rehearsals.
- Provide assistance with services and events intended for the entire community of Faith Church (such as midweek and special worship services).
- Participate in weekly worship team and brainstorming meetings with worship and arts staff as well as campus worship planning staff
- Develop new teams and leaders as the ministry advances.
More info on Faith Church can be found at wearefaith.org