Full-time, non-exempt, 40 hours/week. Reports to the Director of Communications.
We are searching for a video producer ready and eager to use video to help encourage the people of PBC to reach our community and the world with the gospel and to grow them up to love and worship Jesus. Raleigh is consistently one of the fastest growing
cities in America and we can't wait to see how God uses this position and this church for His glory.
- Tell compelling stories of life change and encouragement through video.
- Manage the video studio and help us purchase new gear periodically.
- Use motion graphics to compliment each video.
- Keep us up-to-date with video techniques and technology.
- Develop and grow a video volunteer team from within the church.
- Born-again Christian who loves Jesus and the Church.
- A desire to plug into community at PBC.
- Enjoy taking on challenging and creative projects.
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends.
- Be able to have fun and collaborate well in a team environment.
- Have experience using DSLR cameras for video.
- Proficient in CS6 or newer (Premiere, After Effect, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Email resumes and an updated online portfolio of your work to Andrew Barnes at email@example.com