***IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY AND LEARN MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE***
The Bridge Church is an Acts 29 church in Spring Hill, TN that has grown from ~80 to ~1,400 since 2008. This growth curve coupled with our vision to multiply x10 in the coming years has created a growing need for point leadership of our first campus plant
in Columbia, TN. Columbia is a ethnically and economically diverse city of 35,000+ people, we strongly desire this campus to reflect the diversity of the city..
Simply put the Campus Pastor will be the point leader of The Bridge Church, Columbia. Stewarding the vision, this person will be fully responsible for the vibrancy of the campus, building and leading the staff, functioning missiologically as the “face” of
the site in the city, shepherding the flock, developing leaders, and hosting WG’s toward that end.
- Fulfill the Biblical qualifications of an elder as outlined in Scripture
- Feel called to serve at The Bridge Church and desire to invest their life in Columbia, TN
- DNA carrier: bleeds and defaults to the mission, vision, values, and leadership of the church
- A proven ability to lead and grow “the trellis” (organizational growth)
- A proven ability to build teams and attractive people toward a vision
- High “fun factor”, skillful and winsome communicator
- Possess an attractive, deep spirituality
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Steward the vision, ensuring the vision frame of The Bridge is clear, bled for by all, and being applied locally at Columbia Campus
- Hiring, firing, leadership, and development of campus staff
- Execute leadership-discipleship pipeline, developing a groundswell of disciple-making leadership in the body. Be the lead disciple-maker in the body.
- Generate momentum (networking, social media, functioning as the “face” of the campus)
- Shepherd the flock, exercising pastoral care for the body as needs arise
- Plan and host weekend WG’s, owning the energy of the room to create a vibrant gospel culture among the church gathered
- Preach approximately 8-20 times per year in compliment of video teaching
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday (available for special events, retreats, etc)
Hours: 45-50 per week
Direct report: XP of Ministries (dotted line to Lead Pastor)
***IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY AND LEARN MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE**