Although not limited to, the following are the responsibilities of the maintenance person assigned to:
- Routine maintenance of the Church facilities including, but not exclusive to:
1. Removal of trash
2. Keep inside and outside areas free of trash and clutter
3. Keep an inventory of supplies and restock as needed
4. Report facility damage and repair needs to the Business manager
5. Assist with special events as assigned
6. Oversight and maintenance of Church facility projects
7. Maintenance of outdoor blacktop areas
8. Maintain bathrooms & Worship areas. Clean business offices
9. Law and sprinkler maintenance
• must clear Child Abuse Index
• Driving Test and clean MVR check (if applicable).
• If working in vicinity of children a criminal background check is required.
• Minimum 3 years work experience
• Ability to operate small power tools.
• Ability to read, understand, and explain manufacturers’ warnings, labels, and instructions
• Working knowledge of building systems including, but not limited
• Working knowledge of Church, procedures and programs, as well as a compassionate understanding and adherence to Church ministry and mission.
• Maturity and good judgment
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of personnel and residents.
• Ability to work independently.
• Perform physical labor
• Maintain cooperative working relationships
• Demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Operating OfficerVenice Presbyterian Church
- Venice, Florida
- October 20
Creative Arts & Communication DirectorRadiant Church
- Richland, Michigan
- October 18
Musician - Minister of MusicTransformation Ministries Intl.
- Tacoma, Washington
- October 18
Timberlake Church - High School PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Redmond, Washington
- October 17
New Vision Baptist Church - Student PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- October 14