Crossroads Church is located about 30 miles west of Atlanta in Douglasville, GA. Our mission is to help people experience the abundant life found in Jesus Christ. Since our beginning in 2001, we have grown to approximately 2400 people with our focus on reaching non-churched and de-churched individuals. Over the course of the first fifteen years, we planted or partnered with 20 new church starts here and abroad. We are passionate about reaching the world for Jesus, and relying on the Holy Spirit to empower us to do so.
The Pastor of Student Ministries position provides leadership for our entire student ministry, including 6th grade through college/young adult. This innovative, strategic leader communicates vision and gives oversight to the entire student ministry department, directing both staff members and volunteers.
Student Ministry Development
- Work with Executive Staff to develop vision and implement strategies in accordance with the mission of Crossroads Church.
- Set measurable goals for reaching students for Christ in our church and community.
- Prepare and present messages that are appropriate for various audiences.
Student Ministry Staff Development
- Manage, develop and coach all Student Ministry staff members
- Evaluate effectiveness of all components of Student Ministry (environments, volunteers, outcomes, etc.)
- Design processes for maintaining excellence in all aspects of Student Ministry.
- Integrity in all things (1 Tim. 6:11-12)
- Qualifications of an elder (1 Tim. 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4)
- Family life (Eph. 5:22-6:4)
- Relating to others (Matt. 5:23-24; 18:15-17; Eph. 4:25-32)
- Socially well adjusted and confident, able to speak to large and small groups.
- Self-reliant with the ability to follow through on innovative ideas.
- Able to manage multiple projects with efficiency.
- Assertive and motivated for effective ministry.
- Able to work well through others.
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration and teaching
- Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that properly equips for vocational ministry
- Three years experience in full-time ministry, including at least 2 years in a church larger than 2000 members.
- Experience leading Student Ministry, including grades 6 through college
- A written philosophy of ministry with steps to flesh-out that philosophy
- Alignment with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Crossroads Church.
- Willingness to become a member of Crossroads Church and support our vision and core values.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Pastor of Youth and Children's MinistryOnward Church
- Fishers, Indiana
- December 6
Teen & Worship PastorCalvary Baptist Church
- Norwich, New York
- December 5
- Columbus, Mississippi
- December 5
Pastor of Student MinistriesAustin Bluffs Evangelical Free Church
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- December 5
Student and Outreach PastorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
Crossroads Church is located just west of Atlanta in Douglasville, GA. We began in 2001 with the vision to help people experience the abundant life found in Jesus Christ. We have grown to approxumately 2500 people with our focus on reaching non-churched and de-churched individuals. Over the course of the past 14 years, we have planted or partnered with others to start 16 new churches, here and abroad. We are passionate about reaching the world for Jesus Christ, by relying on the Holy Spirit's direction and empowerment. More...