Children's Ministry Director
First Evangelical Church, Arcadia
The Children's Ministry Director leads our church in discipling our children by attending to:
- Ministry | oversee the ministry, including budget and programming
- Leaders | recruit, resource, and develop teachers and leaders
- Integration | work as part of our staff team to integrate our kids into the life and mission of our church so that together we can disciple whole families
The primary weekly responsibility is working with teachers and leaders to run our Awana-based Sunday morning Children's program.
This is a half-time position at 20 hours.
The Children's Ministry Director is someone whose love for discipling kids to know and follow Jesus is contagious! They share their excitement with teachers and parents as they train and support them in ministering to children.
Though not required, applicants will be advantaged by:
- Prior experience working with kids
- Prior experience with Awana
- Theological training
- Prior experience in an Asian American context
- Flexible midweek hours
- Located in the beautiful foothills of Monrovia, CA
- Supportive staff and parents
- Great kids!