• Full-time position.
• Prospective youth pastor candidate must agree to a background and credit check.
• Position responsible for Middle School, High School and College/Young Adult areas of ministry.
• Work with ministry (volunteer) staff to develop and expand small groups in the defined area of ministry.
• Our objective is growth in these ministries, relational and leadership development and the sound teaching of biblical doctrine.
• Teach the Word effectively, with an emphasis on relevant application to daily living – and the issues that confront our youth.
• Attend weekly staff meetings.
• Work in harmony with the Senior Pastor and the Elders.
• Report directly to the Senior Pastor.
• Committed to prayer.
• Effectively manage and interact with ministry (volunteer) staff in all areas of youth ministry.
• Meet the youth where they are - regularly and consistently visit the youth at their local school campuses, offer help/teaching with the Bible clubs, and arrange discipleship times with the youth outside of school and church.
• Develop and Initiate long and short term plans (teaching lessons, programs, and events) for all ministry areas.
• Define, develop, and implement spiritual goals for all areas of ministry.
• Availability to fill the pulpit on an “as needed” basis.
• Develope leadership and expand small groups in the defined area of ministry.
• Availability and flexibility in speaking with, and/or meeting with, individual youth as the need arises. (Counseling)
• Work effectively with the CFO, ministry staff, and Elders in developing, implementing, and maintaining annual budgets.
• Attendance and leadership at all scheduled church camp and mission trip functions.
• A personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• Dedication to the consistent study God's Word
• Daily devotion to prayer
• The ability to effectively teach and communicate the Word with relevant application to daily living
• A shepherd's heart for people
• Acceptance and support of CBC's statement of faith, doctrine & policies
• Base salary + medical/health insurance benefits
• Two weeks paid vacation each year (cannot be rolled-over)
• Mileage allowance within appropriated budget
• Initial 90 day probationary period during which the Senior Pastor will work with and assess the performance of the Associate Youth Pastor. A review will be conducted with the Senior Pastor and the Elder Board at the completion of this 90 day period.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Youth PastorGrace Point Church
- Newtown, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20
Student PastorChristian Faith Center
- Nampa, Idaho
- October 20