Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the full time position of
A little about Beulah…. Beulah is a vibrant 3000+, multisite, multicultural, church located in Edmonton, Alberta. The church has a heritage of innovative approaches to evangelism, discipleship and church multiplication that spans a 95 year history. We have
a vision to impact 1% of Edmonton for Christ. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multiple venues and church plants across the city. (For more church information please visit www.beulah.ca.)
We are looking for someone who is a:
- High capacity leader - a high energy, catalytic, self-starter who gets things done, and makes things happen!
- Team player - a leader people will follow, who can also follow Beulah’s senior leadership. Not a lone ranger maverick, but someone who is able to work on a team within our existing church structure.
- People magnet - someone who loves people and who people love being around. Extremely relational with a high “fun factor”.
- Mobilizer - someone who not only attracts people but can turn them into volunteers.
- Multi-tasker - shows high capacity to juggle a lot of balls simultaneously and loves the juggling act.
- Communicator - capable and articulate speaking to a room full of people.
- Beulah DNA carrier - bleeds and defaults to the mission, vision, values, and senior leadership of Beulah.
The Campus Pastor is responsible to provide point leadership of a healthy, thriving video-venue campus of Beulah Alliance Church including:
- Campus Leadership - Serve as the primary ministry catalyst and “face” of Beulah for the campus and as a visible and accessible leadership presence at weekend services and other community gatherings. Work collaboratively with Beulah’s global
ministry departments to ensure that all ministry programming elements are operating effectively and in line with Beulah’s practices. Vision cast and build strategies that effectively reach into the communities surrounding the campus. Establish cooperative
and friendly relationships with local community representatives. Represent and advocate for the campus at all of Beulah’s global strategy and planning meetings. Preach occasionally at both the local campus (campus Sundays) and the West campus for video distribution
(number to be determined in conversation with Lead Pastor).
- Connection and Groups - Provide leadership coaching to three Mid-Sized Community groups. Recruit and develop leadership of groups (coaches and group leaders) within the campus. Facilitate contextualized connection through Beulah’s discipleship
- General Pastoral Duties - Equip, train and provide spiritual direction for lay people within ministry area. Provide pastoral support as required. This includes counseling, spiritual direction and assessing immediate needs.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Start date: To be negotiated with successful candidate