Maiden Lane Church of God is looking for a part time (20 hours/week) Creative Media Director to become part of our church family. This staff member will need to be able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing work environment and must have the ability
to take direction and run with it.
The Purpose: To utilize various forms of visual media to enhance our Sunday morning experience as well as help persons engage with Jesus through various social media platforms.
- Work to tell compelling and inspirational stories through video. These could include stories of life change, baptisms, announcements, sermon bumpers, and more.
- Create graphics for our various needs among our ministry areas
- Be proactive and aware of events going on in the church to capture moments that may not have been assigned to you or previously planned on
- Work within the constraints of time to produce quality work by a given deadline
- Communicate with staff members to determine their needs- along with involvement in creative planning meetings.
- Take the lead on our weekly Live Stream and manage the church website (Clover)
It would be great if you are...
- Flexible & resourceful self-starter
- A people person
- Passionate about Graphics & Visuals that tell a story
- A leader
- Willingness to learn
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or comparable
- Passion for the local church
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Worked with organizations in the past to develop graphics or video
- Must have a body of work to share to help us understand you as an artist
- Photography is a plus
If you are interested please submit a resume and portfolio of your work to: email@example.com
LOCATION: Springfield, OH WEBSITE: www.maidenlane.org
ORGANIZATION: Maiden Lane Church of God is a non-denominational church whose purpose is to “Connect people to Faith, Fellowship, and Mission”.