The Information Technology Resident Internship gives exposure to a growing church that has a passion for using technology to service both internal and external customers. This is a fast-paced position that will primarily be focused on in-house, full-stack
development, using large data sets for reports and organizational health intelligence, and the teaching and training of staff. The intern will see how industry standard tools and practices can be leveraged to support ministry staff, the community, and ultimately
lead people to realize and reach their full potential in Jesus Christ.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES SNAPSHOT
- Front- and back-end development/maintenance of Church Management System, as well as iOS and Android mobile apps
- Produce dynamic reports and dashboards using Tableau, PowerBI, and Google Charts to show organizational health
- Create technical documentation, training documentation, and process flow charts
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exposure to business intelligence concepts and software
- Familiarity with web standards and protocols (HTTP, HTML, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Understanding of Git or other version control systems
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON NEWPOINTE RESIDENT INTERNSHIPS, AND FOR APPLICATION MATERIALS, PLEASE VISIT NEWPOINTE.ORG/INTERNSHIP.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.