Brighton Nazarene Church
Church Size: 650-700
Job Description: The Brighton Nazarene Church, a Christian congregation in the Nazarene Denomination – with a Wesleyan perspective of the Scriptures- is seeking a full time Director of Worship.
- Lead our Worship team in creating an atmosphere for true worship
- Recruit and develop our Worship team to have a heart of God’s Kingdom and His people using the arts and musical excellence.
- In cooperation with the lead pastor and the Worship staff, format the worship services, select music and other artistic elements, and oversee the rehearsal of various teams.
- Oversee special worship arts events throughout the year – Christmas Eve, church musical productions, etc.
- Lead the Creative Planning Team and Tech Teams, as well as the Worship Staff
The candidate must…
- Be a devout follower of Jesus, a person of prayer, and a true worshiper in private as well as public life.
- Have a mature understanding of the importance of God’s Word, from a Wesleyan perspective.
- We prefer experience in leading worship in a church setting, as well as leading teams.
- Demonstrate an ability to sense the movement of God in a service and allow flexibility in the order of service.
- Demonstrate solid administrative and people skills
- Be creative and original. Build teams who can express their worship through, not only music, but through drama, literary and visual arts.
Send resume with references and a video sample or link to email@example.com.
Our Mailing Address:
7669 Brighton Rd
Brighton, Mi. 48843