Impact Church (ImpactChurch.com) is a young, vibrant, fast-growing church that is located in North Scottsdale, Arizona. Impact exploded in attendance, growing from 200 people on Sundays to over 1600 people on Sundays in less than 2 years, and was named
one of the Top Ten Fastest Growing Churches in America by Outreach Magazine.
We are known for diversity, authenticity, and throwing a huge God-sized party celebrating Jesus each weekend! Our people come from many different church backgrounds, including many with no church history at all. Our weekend services are bright and
energetic with a practical message and music that is modern, joyful, and passionate, and focuses on the love, faithfulness, strength, and sacrifice of Jesus. Our mission is simple. To reach our community for Christ. We want those who come to Impact to
experience an uplifting message, great music, and to meet authentic people in a “come as you are” environment. We believe that church should be fun!
We are looking for a leader/singer/musician to assist our Worship Leader/Music Director with adult services and many extra events.
- Passionate follower of Jesus Christ
- Talented vocalist
- Proficient on at least one instrument (guitar or keys is preferred), with ability to sing at the same time
- Energetic "stage presence" and charismatic worshiper
- Clear communicator, especially orally
- Confident director of musicians/vocalists who possess varying levels of ability
- Experienced in leading worship/music in church services
- Able to read and create chord charts
- Able to learn/memorize songs with acute accuracy
- Comfortable learning/operating programs and apps like Planning Center Online, Pro Presenter, and other multimedia
- Reasonably knowledgeable about audio mixing, live and recorded
- Responsible and organized planner, especially managing scheduling, song sets, and service orders
- Highly creative in developing music
- Able to distinguish various levels of musical aptitude of current or potential musicians
- Ardent in focusing and guiding teams through rehearsals
- Flexible: open to spontaneity, performs tasks and changes, even last-minute, with a high level of excellence and accommodation
- Friendly: magnetic to people, smiles/laughs often, has winsome personality, cares for others in a loving way
- Collaborative: thrives in a team, enjoys being asked for help and enjoys asking for help
- Teachable: aware of own weaknesses, blossoms when challenged by leaders, seeks continuous personal development, understands that good leaders are first good followers, freely submits to training and correction
- Diligent: loves to serve the local church, completes tasks, strives for efficiency, enjoys tackling big ideas, determined to execute final product
- Authentic: serves Jesus in a genuine way, displays the same passion for the Lord privately and publicly, doesn't shy away from "real talk," works well with people at different places of their faith journey
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Personal testimony of faith in Jesus.
- Current photo.
- Video and/or Audio of you singing and/or leading worship. "Live" is preferred, basically meaning without auto-tune and excessive vocal processing.
- Anything else that gives us an idea of who you are, like photos of you performing, a Facebook Artist Page, personal website, miscellaneous social media, Dropbox Folders or Soundcloud pages containing your music, links to anything you've helped create, and
whatever else you can think of!