Parkside Church is located in Camp Verde, Arizona. Our community has a population of about 14,000 people, an elevation of 3200 feet and is located in the center of Arizona. We're about 1 1/2 hours north of Phoenix. Our weekly attendance
is between 350-400 on any given Sunday. Our Children's Ministry area is growing and we find ourselves in need of someone who can take it on with energy and passion to fulfill the vision of Parkside to bring Jesus to our community. For more information about
Parkside please visit our website at parksidecampverde.com
Children’s Ministry Director
(Birth – 5th grade)
HOURS: 35-40 hours a week.
1. Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Be a member in good standing.
3. A desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart.
4. Preferably have an educational background in Christian Ministries, Biblical Studies, or a related field.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To ignite a desire for a genuine relationship with Christ and to equip the kids for the spiritual battle they are in. Encourage and equip parents to develop a biblical worldview in their children. Promote Scripture memorizing, prayer, and personal Bible
reading as well as provide opportunities for ministry leadership, outreach to the community, and connection to mission field. To teach a Bible based curriculum and encourage a Biblical based life style among the children.
Responsible to the Elder Team, working directly under the supervision of the Youth Pastor. The position will be evaluated every 6 months.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Responsibility for the oversight and leadership of the Children’s ministries that include: Sunday School,
Children’s Church, and Special Events.
2. Recruit, train, pray for, and involve children’s ministry volunteers.
3. Create and effectively manage the ministry’s budget.
4. Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
• Should always exhibit professionalism, demonstrated by: a well-groomed appearance, conscientious work ethic, be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Should be ever conscious of the need for confidentiality.
• Should exercise discernment and wise judgment.
• Should be a person who gives extreme attention to details with an eye for excellence.
• Should be a self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
• Endorse and support the mission and vision of Parkside Community Church.
• Maintain personal spiritual development through Bible reading, prayer, and Christian community
Email resume to email@example.com