The role of the Tech Director (TD) is to oversee all elements (audio, visual, and lighting) of tech production for Vale Church under the direction and leadership of the Worship Pastor. Through AVL, the TD will help facilitate an environment that allows
people to engage in a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. The TD will give direction to our established Production Team and help carry out all tech components of worship programming including audio, video, and lighting throughout Vale’s campus. The
TD will be a collaborative director who has a heart for God and people. The successful candidate will have a proven track record with the ability to recruit, train, disciple, and encourage volunteers that are a part of the Production Team to reach their full
potential while being able to execute all technical aspect of the service. The TD will be the catalyst for recruitment and technology advancements within the Worship and Arts ministry.
Program Planning: Responsible for all AVL tasks related to the execution of dynamic programs including, but not limited to, weekend worship services, leadership events and other ministry programs.
Technical Direction: Responsible for overseeing all audio, lighting, and video technology for Vale Church including maintenance, programming and suggested purchasing. Provide direction in all areas for Technical Arts.
Direction of the Production Team: Success in this role will be best accomplished by prioritizing an investment in ministry volunteers who in turn will help lead Vale Church in creating a tech environment that will help engage the worshippers.
Responsible for creating an environment that attracts, builds, connects, develops, and empowers ministry volunteers.
- You are a committed follower of Jesus with a passion for God’s Word and people; demonstrates a daily pursuit of a Christ-centered life.
- You have been working a minimum of 5 to 7 years as a staff member in a tech and/or media role with a proven track record of success.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree preferable or extensive relevant experience in Production.
- You love helping people takes steps into developing a lifestyle of worship.
- You embody the core values of Vale Church.
- You have a strong work ethic and get it done mentality.
- You love working with people and you're not a lone ranger.
- You are a planner.
- You have great references.
- You are coachable/teachable.
- You are an avid learner.
If interested please submit the following to Cory Stanley Worship Pastor at
- Family Photo if applicable
- Audio/video samples
Please do not apply through Churchstaffing but email your interest to the above email address.