The primary responsibility of the person who fills this position is to provide overall direction for ministries to Junior High and Senior High students and their families. They will help the youth develop Christ-like character and build a strong foundation
based on Biblical truth. This includes teaching Sunday school, a weekly youth group, and planning occasional youth activities. The Youth Director will work closely with the Pastor. The candidate will also be a part of the church in worship and activities
outside of the youth ministry.
Pleasant Home Community Church is a Church that is growing in many ways. It is dedicated to Biblical preaching, discipleship of all ages and growth in number and spiritual maturity. It has been described as a warm and friendly Church. The facilities are
more than accommodating, with a large youth room.
- Be characterized by humility towards God and others
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Bible and theology
- Be born-again through Christ and have a regular and growing walk with the Lord
- Have a love for Christ’s church and its spiritual growth
- Pursues holiness and prayer
- Maintain a positive attitude upholding unity
- An ability to teach in a group setting and relate well to students
- Experience teaching the Bible and working with youth groups is preferred
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Bible or theology from an evangelical school is preferred though non-degree applicants will be considered
$15,000 a year
20-24 hours per week